See yourself as you want to be.
The dreams you choose to believe in come to be.
When you feel in your innermost being that you will achieve what you set out to do, you open the way for miracles.
Choose to believe something good can happen.
Originally posted 2013-10-14 11:49:38. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
All successful people became successful, because they gave some talent or ability in the service of others.
You can contribute in some way to others, no matter how small your talent.
Originally posted 2013-10-14 11:49:52. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
How can you make your dream come true, if you don’t have one?
Visualize your goals and your subconscious will begin to work toward making your mental pictures come true.
You’ll gradually grow into any condition you desire, provided you adjust your mental attitude to mirror the person who corresponds to those conditions.
Originally posted 2015-01-05 13:28:08. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- I called the hotel operator and she said, “How can I direct your call?” I said, “Well, you could say ‘Action!’, and I’ll begin to dial. And when I say ‘Goodbye’, then you can yell ‘Cut!’”
- I like cottage cheese. That’s why I want to try other dwelling cheeses, too. How about studio apartment cheese? Tent cheese? Mobile home cheese? Do not eat mobile home cheese in a tornado.
- I went to a restaurant, and I saw a guy wearing a leather jacket, eating a hamburger, drinking a glass of milk. I said, “Dude, you are a cow. The metamorphosis is complete. Don’t fall asleep or I will tip you over!”
Originally posted 2013-10-14 11:49:54. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Just when you thought it was safe to go back to reading blogs along comes yet another post filled with truly awful jokes, puns and one-liners. If it helps, think of this as a “health and wellness” page since laughing is so important to feeling great! Enjoy
Punny One Liners:
- When an agnostic dies, does he go to the “great perhaps”?
- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
- Do you think Houdini ever locked his keys in his car?
- Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?
- If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2
- If time heals all wounds, how come the belly button stays the same?
Originally posted 2015-01-05 13:28:01. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
This is an inscription on the tomb of an Anglican Bishop in Westminster Abbey:
When I was young and free and my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world.
As I grew older and wiser I discovered the world would not change –
So I shortened my sights somewhat and decided to change only my country,
but it too seemed immovable.
Originally posted 2015-01-05 13:28:00. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
America’s Birthday is also celebrated in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and England. In Denmark, where people listen to songs and speeches about the friendship between the United States and Denmark, the celebration is known as ‘Rebildfest.’
Delaware’s delegation to the Continental Congress put a unanimous endorsement of the Declaration at risk. Delaware delegate George Read was adamantly opposed to the Declaration (many still harbored an affinity for Great Britain and others feared for their careers and the fate of their families), while fellow Delawarians Thomas McKean and Caesar Rodney favored its adoption. Yet it appeared that Rodney, who was suffering from terminal cancer, might arrive in Philadelphia a day too late to break the Delaware delegation’s deadlock. However, the insistent Rodney rode all night through darkness, lightning, and thunder to arrive just in time to cast his affirmative vote, without which the Declaration would not have been unanimous.
Originally posted 2013-10-14 11:49:58. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
The human spirit needs to accomplish, to achieve, to triumph to be happy.
Happiness does not come from doing easy work.
But from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demands your best.
Originally posted 2013-10-14 11:49:34. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Here is what Mariya had to say about working with Chris:
“I recently told a good friend about what an amazing personality you are and how everything that we discussed has an immediate impact on me and I feel that your advice is exactly what I should do to help my business grow. I have no doubt you are the best in what you doing to help people achieve their goals.”
Originally posted 2012-05-28 12:03:42. Republished by Blog Post Promoter